Thread: 2 T's on me?
View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 20, 2006, 09:54am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke
Don't question my handling of coaches...I never implied I was out to please anyone. And I take exception to that. how do you get please out of being on the same side of the court and having the same view. I think having refereed in some of those most prestige leagues in the country and double figure years in the NCAA tournament....I might have a little clue on how to deal with coaches.
That sentence tells me all I need to know about you, Zeke.

Don't question your handling of coaches? Excuse my language, but you can go straight to hell. If I don't agree with any of your posts, I sureshell am gonna question 'em. That's the whole idea of this forum; not just swallowing the kool-aid.

And believe me, I also sureashell am not as impressed at all with your credentials as you obviously are. Why don't you post your complete resume, Mr. Big Time? Do you really think that's gonna change my mind? There's other D1 officials on this forum, on both the Mens and Womens sides. I don't see them saying "I'm right because I'm a D1 official". There's also quite a few posters with solid D2, D3 and NAIA schedules. There are plenty of officials here also that are excellent high school officials, and because of job or family committments have chosen not to follow the college route. It hasn't stopped them from doing state championships and having other officiating accomplishments. It also doesn't mean that they are automatically not as good as you are, believe it or not.

If you think that you are always right simply because you are a D1 official, then I think that you really, really need a reality check. All you're doing is telling everybody below your exalted (in your mind) level that "you peons don't know squat". Well, that's just wrong as far as I'm concerned, Zeke.

I've never posted my resume ever on this site. That's because anything that I, or anyone else, that makes a post here should be judged on the merits of that post alone, not on the pedigree of the poster, as you seem to believe.

Iow, condensed version, I still disagree with you, Zeke. Get over it.

Last edited by Jurassic Referee; Wed Sep 20, 2006 at 10:22am.