View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 18, 2006, 07:29pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwanr1
I also think all University courses should have mandatory sample tests available online for students to use as a study guide. This way, everyone can use these sample tests to study and learn from it. Think about it, the students still have to read, study, and remember the questions.
Brilliant idea. Because, after all, life is a neverceasing series of one test question after another. And if we can just remember all those questions on those sample tests, we'll all be wildly successful and prosperous.

But wait, my boss and my wife and my kids keep asking me questions that were never on any test I ever took in college. And then there are all the daily challenges and problems that we never talked about in class.

Good think I actually learned how to learn and think and solve problems instead of worrying about what questions might be on a test. I mean, I'd hate to end up like the complete ****ing idiots in the back of the classroom who were always asking, "Will this be on the test?"

But perhaps I'm being too harsh. After all, every society needs people to collect the garbage.