View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 18, 2006, 06:54pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
These tests aren't prep work, per se. They are the actual test that is required to be passed for certification in some states.

If you needed to pass a college exam to get a credit, do you really think that exam paper should be put on-line and shared before the exam? Somehow, I don't think the university would think much of that idea.
What about L-Sat classes or S.A.T. classes? They have sample questions too, correct? Why not for our tests then??

I also think all University courses should have mandatory sample tests available online for students to use as a study guide. This way, everyone can use these sample tests to study and learn from it. Think about it, the students still have to read, study, and remember the questions.

So if these sample tests can help students score higher on their test thus receiving a higher grade – then why not? This should be the same for officiating. We are all here to better ourselves. So if there are sample questions from the past, why can't we use it to study?

OFFICIATING, however is competitive, so I wouldn't be surprise why people choose to keep such info to themselves....it's just a cruel industry!