View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 18, 2006, 06:44pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref
So something that is a requirement for postseason eligibility in your state can actually be written by another official or group of people from your association! That's really a wonderful system. Doing it that way really allows the state office to find out which officials know the rules...NOT.

If one official doesn't pass the exam, do ALL of the people who helped him also fail? Perhaps the entire association should be put on probation?

I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Kurt is just going to select the people who agree with him on correctable errors.
Nevada,

There are so many factors for playoff consideration. I really do not want to go into all of them. If you feel the test is that important, then I am sure your state makes you happy by the way they use them. In our state we are observed and where we live are huge factors in who gets assignments. Also the current system is basically a system that was created by the one and only Mary Struckoff when she was the over the Official's Department and long before Kurt was giving the responsibility parts of basketball. So if you want someone to blame, put in on Mary. Hell every old-timer in our state does, you might as well join the list.

Peace