View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 23, 2006, 05:44pm
Official Forum Member

MCB,
I agree with what you say 150% and under normal circumstances the post game is a very good thing. But only for people who want to improve. What B'bob said was that his partner was not interested in a "post game pow-wow" so there really isn't much that he can do. And in my case, you can't talk to a fence post. This guy threw a fit when two well seasoned officials waved off his foot fault calls from the floor in previous games in the season, and ignored their attempts to tell him that he was doing everythng backwards and watching the wrong things. So I have better things to do than argue with an idiot! I did tell the AD at the school where we worked, who happened to be my former asst soccer coach, never to call him again. I rarely see this kind of incompetence in V'ball or soccer, but have encountered it in basketball on a few occasions. If you have someone who doesn't want to get better and won't listen, in basketball we just have an understanding that we get in, get the games done, get out, and look forward to the next night.

Last edited by refnrev; Wed Aug 23, 2006 at 05:49pm.