View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old Mon Aug 21, 2006, 11:55am
ChuckElias ChuckElias is offline
Official Forum Member
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Western Mass.
Posts: 9,104
Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Also, in HS (and NCAA-W, I think), a player control foul can be called if the player has released the ball on a shot, even though the player is no longer holding the ball.
Any NCAA rules and interpretations in this post are relevant for men's games only!