Thread: Pre Game
View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 04, 2006, 12:35pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebraman
If you would have read this entire thread, you'd see that I said I do help out a greenhorn (I actually posted that twice) with some babysitting.

In any other situation, I trust my partners. Why is that so hard? Part of teamwork is trust. If I'm looking in someone else's area, outside of my primary and secondary coverage areas, I am not doing my job and I'm not trusting them to do theirs.

Z
I see where you said that about the greenhorns. Sorry I missed that. Still, part of teamwork is "helping out" when a partner is confused or blocked out. I can think of a number of completely reasonable situations where that might happen without someone being out of line, depending on how you define primary and secondary areas. I mean, as near as I can tell, there isn't any spot on the floor that isn't in both a primary and a secondary, so there are always two people "authorized" to make any call. (I mean in three-whistle)

And if we ever work together, you can trust me to miss at least one that I'd be happy if you got.