View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 19, 2006, 05:50pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Actually, I am enlightened when it comes to you. You're predictable as hell and you'll never change. If a white guy says something to a black guy, it's racial. If a black guy says exactly the same thing to a white guy, it's not racial, but there's no use explaining it because if you're not black, you'll never will be able to understand anything about racism anyway.

That pretty much cover it?
Actually you do not know me at all. And you do not know how I deal with all kinds of adversity or white people. I grew up in a white community and went to largely white schools and I know the difference between a racial incident and a reference to race. And it seems like any reference, comment or pointing out anything dealing with race makes you extremely uncomfortable on many levels. And it is not just a Black guy telling you this, it is a bunch of people that half the time do not agree with me are telling you how much you are missing the boat on this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee
Btw, that's why I was responding to BadNewsRef and not to you. It's a complete waste of time trying to talk to you. I always know what you're going to say.
If you only wanted one person to read your posts or respond to you, then send them a PM. Then you will never have to worry about who responds or comments to you on a public forum.

Also I really could give a damn what some internet officials says about me when I deal with people of many more races than you ever will or ever have in your old tired life.

Buuuubye!!!

Peace