Thread: Coaches
View Single Post
Old Sat Jul 15, 2006, 10:55am
Official Forum Member

In our board we have 2 husband/wife, we have managers that are on the board, good friends, etc. Its politics. We do enforce the next game suspension; but the umpire must file a report to the President. This has always been a problem. The league operates with out much problems; but there are conflicts within the leauge. For example, The UIC is good friends with the league president, and i know this because the President lives across the street from me and I see them at each others houses alot. So basically it is BS. Now that ejection w/ the two coaches, didnt happen in the league which they were from, it happened in a interleague game about 15 minutes from here. I do games in multiple leagues. After that, i was suspended for no reason really; other than i let some steam go about the kind of crap im getting. They even tried to call the other league to get me thrown out from there to. All stems from enforcing the rule, and people not liking it. I realize as an umpire i will have "enimies", but they shouldnt be people who are supposed to back me, like the UIC. and yes those 2 coaches from that game did go infront of the board...but they lied their way out of it (of course, they think im a joke)

Last edited by LLPA13UmpDan; Sat Jul 15, 2006 at 10:58am.