Thread: Coaches
View Single Post
Old Sat Jul 15, 2006, 09:58am
Official Forum Member

I dont let them. They choose to come out of the dugout. 2nd, That reminds me something else. One night i ejected a coach for ranting over a safe call at first. We in LL, we all know how coaches and board members etc; are real close friends. We'll after the game the League Pres. gets in my grill about that its the 3rd coach ejection this year. Im like there is a reason why im firm with that. NO aruging judgement calls. Period. We'll she didnt find that nice, and ever since then i've had trouble with the board members and the UIC...who by the way...isnt an umpire. Just some lady who has a son in the minor division. That brings me to something else before this. One game on May 1st I threw out 2 coaches from the same team after the one decided to argue outs/safes with the base umpire...and balls/strikes with me. (his team was losing) and the other coach decided to tell me i cant eject people and this and that. But anyhow, this UIC, the ladys son, played on that team. She was at the game the night i threw them out. She gives me some garbage after ward for throwing out her sons coaches. Shes not an umpire...what does she know about on feild stuff here..she was out in the left field bleechers. Ive had problems with idiots like that who get pissed at umpires for enforcing the rule. ugh