View Single Post
Old Fri May 19, 2006, 09:55pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
PWL:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're the one who has perpetuated this ridiculous fued. Every single time I've tried to explain to you that your methods need adjusting, or that your interpretation of the rules doesn't add up, you've responded like a little child that's been scorned by a school mate. You start throwing out stupid little childish attacks replete with petty name calling as you throw your Internet tantrums. For Gods sakes, man, you've claimed to be a man of nearly 52 years of age, why don't you act like it. If you want to put yourself out there and comment on the rules, be prepared to back it up, and if not, take your medicine like a man when others point out you're wrong. For example, through your posts you've shown repeatedly that you have a limited understanding of the intricacies involved in calling balks, yet when a question comes up regarding a balk call you jump in head first, blind as a bat an try to give advice. Then, when someone points out that you're not giving sound advice you go back into attack mode. These are not signs of a well adjusted man, rather they smack of extreme insecurity and immaturity.

Tim.