View Single Post
Old Fri May 19, 2006, 03:43pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWL
Coach JM,

Just be thankful you don't coach any games where there are umpires like Steve around. You haven't done anything wrong in my estimation. There are some very anal people around here. They love to tell someone they are wrong. I love baiting them.

You're alright in my book.
You're a shallow, pathetic little man, PWL. You don't know me. I am far from "anal." I did not love to tell you that you were wrong. It pained me terribly. But you needed to know that you were wrong, and I took it upon myself, as did Tim, to point it out. When I am wrong, I'm sure you will be right there piling on me, so don't pull out your halo just yet. When we said that you were not doing your job properly if you have never ejected at least one person in all the years you've been umpiring, we were telling a fact. Don't take it the wrong way. Oops, too late for that.

JM would be thankful to have an umpire like me on his games. I get many compliments every single game, and rarely have any trouble with anyone. I just happen to know what to do if there is trouble. That is what separates competent umpires like myself from the likes of umpires like you.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25