View Single Post
Old Sat May 06, 2006, 10:21pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwxyz
Question1: If team a is followed and then immidiately after the whistle is blown team B's coach recieves a techincal foul. Are the fouls shot in the order they were called or is the technical shot first.
I am assuming you meant "fouled."

Yes, they would all be in the order they took place. You shoot the FTs for the foul (if necessary) and then the T. Also the team that was shooting the T FTs will get the ball back.

Quote:
Question 2. If a players number is recorded in the score book and the player allowed to enter the game at anytime without a penalty to that team?
I am not sure I understand you question. Why would a player not be allowed to enter a game if they are eligible to play or listed in the book? Do you have an example of what you might be asking?

Quote:
Questions 3" when a flagrant call is called on a player is this consiedered an automatic techical foul as well?
A flagrant foul is a foul that requires an ejection. A flagrant foul is not necessarily a T. You can have a flagrant T, but you can have a regular flagrant foul. All flagrant really means a foul that requires immediate ejection.

Peace