View Single Post
Old Sat May 06, 2006, 12:01am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWuzThatBlue
I distictly asked if the NFL hires straight out of school. I know exactly what that means, but you obviously don't. The point I was trying to make is that you can't compare the two systems. No other sport has the same training structure for players and officials. I even gave an example of a guy that didn't work high school ball before Evans' camp. He was hired staright out of it. How often does that happen in the NFL.

[Quote=Nutledge]There is no pro school in football. There is no such animal. It does not exist.Yes, you finally get it...that's what I've been saying all along. Stop twisting the facts.

But the NFL does train and evaluate officials in the leagues they own and market (which I already stated). As usually you keep talking about something that does not exist and is not relevant to this discussion. No, that is your job. Everyone else knows that you do it really well.

This is why I responded because you do not know what you are talking about and someone might actually think there is a “pro school” for football and there clearly is not. No, you responded to me because you couldn't understand the point and can't wait to try to correct me. Unfortunately for you, you didn't read the question and continue to insist that I was incorrect. Go back and read (or have someone read it to you) and you'll find that the NFL is in no way, shape or form close to MLB when it comes to recruiting, training and maintaining the next generation of officials.

I swear to God, you see my name and get in a lather. It is not flattering that you have a hardon for me. You are really embarrassing and should consider a nom de net. That and some Lithium might help your cause. Good night!