View Single Post
Old Fri May 05, 2006, 11:46pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWuzThatBlue
Once again, you see my name and jump in with both feet - well before you realize how deep you will sink!

Read your first sentence again. Now read my question again.
Actually Windbag, you would be wrong once again. I have let you rant and rant and rant and I did not even respond to any of your so-called in the know posts. You say the same thing over and over again. You are boring to deal with because as always you run your mouth but have no integrity to back it up. Where I come from, people say things to your face if they have a problem with you. They do not say one thing behind your back and tell a different story when they have the chance. I was not responding about you. I was responding because you were talking about something I have direct knowledge about and you were out of your league.

Quote:
I distictly asked if the NFL hires straight out of school. I know exactly what that means, but you obviously don't. The point I was trying to make is that you can't compare the two systems. No other sport has the same training structure for players and officials. I even gave an example of a guy that didn't work high school ball before Evans' camp. He was hired staright out of it. How often does that happen in the NFL.
There is no pro school in football. There is no such animal. It does not exist. But the NFL does train and evaluate officials in the leagues they own and market (which I already stated). As usually you keep talking about something that does not exist and is not relevant to this discussion. This is why I responded because you do not know what you are talking about and someone might actually think there is a “pro school” for football and there clearly is not.

Quote:
You never cease to amaze, Rut. This topic has been covered ad nauseum and you continue to insist on looking like a buffoon. You are like the first grader at a Physicist's convention. Your opinion becomes moot when you don't even understand the question. Now, go to the back of the class and wait for us to call on you.
You can call me all the names you like. You can accuse me of all kinds of things. The reality is everything you say about me the opposite takes place. So you can call me a buffoon, but I have accomplished just about everything you claim I would not or could not accomplish. And as usual you still sit behind the computer screen and hide like a little b@t@h.

Peace