View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:48am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
Why don't you so some research and figure it out Tim? I do not see you giving me information about the games you work and you do not see me asking you either. I gave you the state and the type of program it was. I even gave you specific information so that you could verify what I told you. I am in the Box Score, so this should be easy for you.

Also Tim, you need to go look around the country because there were many Division 1 programs that played on Easter Sunday. Miami and FSU played on Easter Sunday and I can tell you I was no where near Florida on Easter.

Peace
It's what I thought, Jeff, you were lying. The only college in the South Bend area that still has a baseball program, other than the University of Notre Dame is Bethel College in Mishawaka. Bethel is a small NAIA Christian College that will notplay a baseball game on Easter Sunday. I'm sure you already know that there's no way that Notre Dame would schedule a game on Easter either. I have no idea what Miami and FSU have to do with this conversation. That is unless you're claiming they played in South Bend on Easter and you worked the games. Of course there's St. Marys College here in South Bend, so you could have been talking about working one of their games. Oh, wait, they're an all girls College and are the sister school to the University of Notre Dame so they wouldn't play on Easter either even if they did have a baseball team. Or, was it Holy Cross Junior College? Nope, they don't have a baseball program and again, even if they did they are a feeder school to the University of Notre Dame and is run by The Brothers of the Holy Cross, so they wouldn't play on Easter either.

Tim.