View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 23, 2006, 11:20am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
I didn't say that it makes you "better." I said you think you are better. Get it right. I saw a D1 umpire working the plate in the Nebraska-Texas game today that couldn't carry my jock, but I have seen some Little League umpires that were every bit capable of working college ball, so the level you work is not necessarily an indicator of umpiring skill.
Who said what you worked was an indication of what skill level you work? Now why are you taking my comments seriously here and you dismissed my other comments?

Quote:
Just for your information, Tim works high school ball in addition to LL. Tim also adds much more to the discussions on this board, as well as on other internet forums, than you ever have. What do you come on these forums for, if you have nothing left to learn, and so little of interest to offer?
Good for him.

Quote:
I never did ask you to be at all like me. I answer questions truthfully and completely when asked. When I misspeak, and guys like Garth or Windy call me out, I stand up to them, admit my mistakes, and try to move on. I do not skirt and dance around the questions asked. Sometimes my answers are incorrect, but at least I try to give an answer. You never answered my question, and I said I would not ask again, and I will honor my word.
Well your idol has already told a fib about a conversation that Windy and I have had. Then he tries to joke about the conversation to cover up his misunderstanding of that conversation. I have yet to see him admit that he got the facts wrong or that him misunderstood what I was talking about.

You want to talk about honor and your word and you are using a completely fake *** name? At least anyone can directly trace my comments to me and talk to others about me. How many umpires with the names Steve might umpire in San Diego or near San Diego?

Peace