View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 23, 2006, 01:09am

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
No actually it shows that Tim and I do not view our "hobby" the same way. If you feel that makes me "better" you have a right to that “opinion.” The reality is that I would not go out and work LL anymore because that is not why I umpire or officiate any sport. So if I would not go out and work a LL game anymore, what makes you think I would approach this website (or any website) the same why as Tim?

Now go on and tell me what you think of me and how I should be like you. Remember you did ask.

Peace
I didn't say that it makes you "better." I said you think you are better. Get it right. I saw a D1 umpire working the plate in the Nebraska-Texas game today that couldn't carry my jock, but I have seen some Little League umpires that were every bit capable of working college ball, so the level you work is not necessarily an indicator of umpiring skill.

Just for your information, Tim works high school ball in addition to LL. Tim also adds much more to the discussions on this board, as well as on other internet forums, than you ever have. What do you come on these forums for, if you have nothing left to learn, and so little of interest to offer?

I never did ask you to be at all like me. I answer questions truthfully and completely when asked. When I misspeak, and guys like Garth or Windy call me out, I stand up to them, admit my mistakes, and try to move on. I do not skirt and dance around the questions asked. Sometimes my answers are incorrect, but at least I try to give an answer. You never answered my question, and I said I would not ask again, and I will honor my word.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25