View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 22, 2006, 10:46pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigUmp56
This is a priceless comment, Jeff. Think back a few months when you insisted that you worked college games in South Bend. Windy called you out on it by letting everyone know there wasn't a snowballs chance in Hades that you would ever call a Notre Dame baseball game. The I stepped up for you and listed all the college games played in the South Bend area that were not played by the University of Notre Dame. So, which is it, Jeff? Will you never come here for a baseball game or were you lying when you said you had already been assigned college games in South Bend?

Tim.
Tim,

I was in Indiana on Easter for a college game working a conference double header. You were not there of course.

We were scheduled to do a 9 and a 7. We finished the 9 after a rain and lightning delay. I do not think we got out of the 1st inning of the second game. Then I ran into a D1 basketball official whose son plays for the home team. We talked and I will see him at a camp in June.

Also Tim I think you need to go back and read the entire discussion. I recall that this conversation was also about a certain person that claims to live in the same area that I do and has changed his story a 100 times over about his background. The reality is many people can look at my schedule when it comes out thru email (everyone in our association sees all our assigned games within that association). Many people can confirm where I worked what I did when I was there. They can see me work camps or clinics where I have spoken. Anyone can verify what I have done or not done. Funny I have never seen one person willing to put their name on anything and say I was somewhere I was not. Actually there are many people that can go to a website and see my name on the list of umpires that works for a particular assignor.

The college game I worked in Indiana was a basketball game. If you know anything about South Bend there is more one university in that town. What else do you want to know?

Peace