View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 20, 2001, 04:25pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by daves
Ok here it is.

Player A1 is shooting the front end of a 1 and 1. During this time, Betty(one of the cheerleaders) is throwing a pompom into the air on the the sidelines. Rahrah Roger(male cheerleader) is holding Nancy(another cheerleader) in the air while she is doing the splits. Next to Roger and Nancy is Buffy, yelling into a megaphone(legal or not?) "Rickum Rackum Rackum Ruckum get that ball and really F....Fight". You are the trail official on the free throw administration. The shot misses and the rebound comes off long to B1 on the fast break. You, being a good official, get out of bounds to avoid a collision with the players, and while back pedalling collide with Betty. This causes a chain reaction where you and all the cheerleaders are in a heap. Immediately, Henry(a photographer from the school paper) snaps a photo of you lying on top of Betty. Roger, next to you has the megaphone impaled in his head. Meanwhile B1 on the fast break makes a try. A2 who has obtained legal guarding position is contacted by B1 on the try. A3 comes in and goaltends the shot. What is the call?
Since I am also new (but slightly older that the originator), I will take a shot on the call as well.

Score the basket, PC foul on B1.

The megaphone would be legal since it is being used for it's intended purpose, and from previous discussions I don't think the cheerleaders can disconcert.

Oh, pay the kid $50 for the film so your picture doesn't end up plastered all over the school