View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 08:13pm
Official Forum Member

You have the right to remain silent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWuzThatBlue
Go ahead and ask Mick to remove this then...

I know of several recent graduates of the professional schools that were asked to work as replacements. My facts came from two instructors at one school and some guys veryclosetoFitz. So, your source is ???

Blueump, Rut is responsible for his own actions; baiting him is my fault and I apologize for taking advantage of those who are challenged. Becuase he can't correctly conclude my identity, he needs to take swipes and cast aspersions. It's okay, the more he talks his nonsense, the more I and others laugh. His very words are often his undoing, yet he has no sense of self preservation. I, on the other hand, have maintained for almost five years that my identity is irrelevant. By remaining anonymous (to Rut, at least) I accept no laurels and look to remain impartial. My name appears in dozens of box scores and it would be very easy to toss it out there and make him eat humble pie. The minute I do, he will run to his nearest coach/partner/language coach to learn of a play I kicked in 1984. Then he'll tout it is a chinque in my armor. He'll let it snowball until I'm soon responsible for the ozone breach, Bill Buckner's missed grounder and Rut's lot in life. No thanks, there are no enough clues out there over the years. My guess is that he would make a bad cryptographer. So, blueump, put your feet up and relax...I'll let him have the last word here and he'll tell you how wrong I am. Rut will say he's a real man because he uses his legal name. The resume under his signature may be gone, but not his desire for recognition. (Remember the tag: "Vindication, baby!" when he finally became a Certified umpire in Illinois? Any clown can become Certfied in six years if he knows what he is doing. 'Nuff said.) SDS is correct, my best years are behind me and I am not working any Minor League games this season. At least some members can read.

The more you speak, the more you make yourself out to be a fool. Especially as it pertains to name dropping (Fitz). You continue to make it clear you don't actually know anything about what is going on and have no real "connections" in the game.

-Benjamin Franklin