The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 10:46am
Official Forum Member

Post Fact Vs. Fiction

NONE and I repeat NONE of the 2006 PBUC grads are working as Scabs!

There are a couple of guys who went to umpire school and washed out (literally did not attend enough classes to graduate and got certificates of "participation" instead) who have chosen to Scab.

WhatWuz again decided to spread misinformation regarding these facts, hope this clears things up.

-Benjamin Franklin
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 10:52am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGGY

There are a couple of guys who went to umpire school and washed out (literally did not attend enough classes to graduate and got certificates of "participation" instead) who have chosen to Scab.

WhatWuz again decided to spread misinformation regarding these facts, hope this clears things up.
Jiggy,

This individual cannot tell the truth about his own life and his own experience. Why would you believe him on anything he says about this issue?

Peace
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 11:16am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Not taking sides here, but what is your basis for this assertion?
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 11:21am
Official Forum Member

i sure will sleep better after knowing these two things have been cleared up...
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 11:24am

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
Jiggy,

This individual cannot tell the truth about his own life and his own experience. Why would you believe him on anything he says about this issue?

Peace
I just checked with the weather service, and they said the temperature in hell was below zero for the first time, because I actually must take up for Windy in this case. At least he answers direct questions posed to him, without side-stepping them.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 11:34am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
I just checked with the weather service, and they said the temperature in hell was below zero for the first time, because I actually must take up for Windy in this case. At least he answers direct questions posed to him, without side-stepping them.
When you are an internet umpire, I would expect that things said here have meaning to have more meaning to you.

Peace
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 11:38am

I apologize for not being an internet umpire like you Rut.
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 11:43am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
I apologize for not being an internet umpire like you Rut.
Steve,

I use my real name, tell real stories that others that were present can verify and I am not asking a person that lives half way across the country a question about an issue that will never affect me. I think none of the above applies to you in any way shape or form. Now who is the internet umpire? Now you are taking up for a person that has obviously lied about resume, situations that involve me and other people and I am the internet umpire? Ask Windbag what conference he works then get back to me about who is evasive and truthful.

Peace
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 12:11pm

I didn't ask Windy about his conference. He has admitted that his best years are behind him now.

I did (and so did others) ask you a direct question, which you still have not answered. I really don't care that you haven't answered it, but I did call you out on it, and you did not answer the question. When you can't answer a question because you don't have an answer, just admit that you misspoke and be done with it.

I would have dropped this immediately had you just done this when the question was asked.

By the way, the question still is: What derogatory names (on the offensive level of the word 'scab') were leveled at the AMLU members by those with opposing points of view? You said there were examples of these insults, and we asked you to provide them. You have still not done that. Would you care to now? Please remember to only include examples which pre-date your original post.
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 12:36pm
Official Forum Member

Here we go again...Windy vs. Rut

Accusations of using fake names, name calling, etc...

That's exactly why I left the other umpire board. Can't you guys leave any of these instructional places alone? Get each other's e-mail address and flame in private please! PLEASE DONT RUIN THIS PLACE!
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 01:44pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
I didn't ask Windy about his conference. He has admitted that his best years are behind him now.

I did (and so did others) ask you a direct question, which you still have not answered. I really don't care that you haven't answered it, but I did call you out on it, and you did not answer the question. When you can't answer a question because you don't have an answer, just admit that you misspoke and be done with it.

I would have dropped this immediately had you just done this when the question was asked.
I have to take issue with you here, Steve.

JRutledge did not "misspeak", he intentionally said something that was blatantly untrue for the purpose of making people look bad. Please do not give him the benefit of the doubt, he has shown quite emphatically that he does not deserve it.

Joe
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 04:13pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:

The question was part of another post I asked Mick to remove due to language/content, etc.

It was alleged that several 2006 Umpire School / PBUC graduates were working games. Jiggy answered to that point and I can validate his facts.
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 05:33pm
Official Forum Member

Go ahead and ask Mick to remove this then...

I know of several recent graduates of the professional schools that were asked to work as replacements. My facts came from two instructors at one school and some guys veryclosetoFitz. So, your source is ???

Blueump, Rut is responsible for his own actions; baiting him is my fault and I apologize for taking advantage of those who are challenged. Becuase he can't correctly conclude my identity, he needs to take swipes and cast aspersions. It's okay, the more he talks his nonsense, the more I and others laugh. His very words are often his undoing, yet he has no sense of self preservation. I, on the other hand, have maintained for almost five years that my identity is irrelevant. By remaining anonymous (to Rut, at least) I accept no laurels and look to remain impartial. My name appears in dozens of box scores and it would be very easy to toss it out there and make him eat humble pie. The minute I do, he will run to his nearest coach/partner/language coach to learn of a play I kicked in 1984. Then he'll tout it is a chinque in my armor. He'll let it snowball until I'm soon responsible for the ozone breach, Bill Buckner's missed grounder and Rut's lot in life. No thanks, there are no enough clues out there over the years. My guess is that he would make a bad cryptographer. So, blueump, put your feet up and relax...I'll let him have the last word here and he'll tell you how wrong I am. Rut will say he's a real man because he uses his legal name. The resume under his signature may be gone, but not his desire for recognition. (Remember the tag: "Vindication, baby!" when he finally became a Certified umpire in Illinois? Any clown can become Certfied in six years if he knows what he is doing. 'Nuff said.) SDS is correct, my best years are behind me and I am not working any Minor League games this season. At least some members can read.
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 08:13pm
Official Forum Member

You have the right to remain silent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWuzThatBlue
Go ahead and ask Mick to remove this then...

I know of several recent graduates of the professional schools that were asked to work as replacements. My facts came from two instructors at one school and some guys veryclosetoFitz. So, your source is ???

Blueump, Rut is responsible for his own actions; baiting him is my fault and I apologize for taking advantage of those who are challenged. Becuase he can't correctly conclude my identity, he needs to take swipes and cast aspersions. It's okay, the more he talks his nonsense, the more I and others laugh. His very words are often his undoing, yet he has no sense of self preservation. I, on the other hand, have maintained for almost five years that my identity is irrelevant. By remaining anonymous (to Rut, at least) I accept no laurels and look to remain impartial. My name appears in dozens of box scores and it would be very easy to toss it out there and make him eat humble pie. The minute I do, he will run to his nearest coach/partner/language coach to learn of a play I kicked in 1984. Then he'll tout it is a chinque in my armor. He'll let it snowball until I'm soon responsible for the ozone breach, Bill Buckner's missed grounder and Rut's lot in life. No thanks, there are no enough clues out there over the years. My guess is that he would make a bad cryptographer. So, blueump, put your feet up and relax...I'll let him have the last word here and he'll tell you how wrong I am. Rut will say he's a real man because he uses his legal name. The resume under his signature may be gone, but not his desire for recognition. (Remember the tag: "Vindication, baby!" when he finally became a Certified umpire in Illinois? Any clown can become Certfied in six years if he knows what he is doing. 'Nuff said.) SDS is correct, my best years are behind me and I am not working any Minor League games this season. At least some members can read.

The more you speak, the more you make yourself out to be a fool. Especially as it pertains to name dropping (Fitz). You continue to make it clear you don't actually know anything about what is going on and have no real "connections" in the game.

-Benjamin Franklin
Old Wed Apr 19, 2006, 08:15pm
Official Forum Member

Look who's talking about telling the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
Jiggy,

Peace
A more extreme example of the pot calling the kettle black would be hard to find.