View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 15, 2006, 07:15pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDUB
Now your story is changing. First it was not okay to wear an arm pad, now it is okay if one is injured. I assume that you must have also looked up this guy's medical history to see if he does have any arm injuries to know that he actually is being a wimp.

The forearm pad thing obviously isn't a big deal as no one was sure what you were trying to point out was wrong with the photo. Also I do understand how it is acceptable to wear certain items only if one is protecting an injury. Either the item is acceptable for wear on the field or it is not. If the item is accpetable for the field then the individuial has the option of wearing it whenever he wants, not only if he is protecting an injury.
I don't think my story is changing at all, Luke. Had it been only one forearm pad I would have thought maybe it was for an injury. Seeing two made me feel like this guy is a puss. I've got an idea. Why don't we start calling pitches from behind a protective screen, or better yet, in full body armor like a goalie.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. My opinion is that it looks like hell.

Tim.

Last edited by BigUmp56; Sat Apr 15, 2006 at 07:20pm.