View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 15, 2006, 06:44pm
Official Forum Member

Are you serious about the "either it is acceptablet to wear an item or not" stance?

Have you never had someone be out of a work "dress code" due to doctors orders. The teacher next door to me wears sneakers at work because of foot problems and doctors orders. It doesn't mean that now everyone else gets to wear them.

Some things get to be exceptions to the rules due to medical condtions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDUB
Now your story is changing. First it was not okay to wear an arm pad, now it is okay if one is injured. I assume that you must have also looked up this guy's medical history to see if he does have any arm injuries to know that he actually is being a wimp.

The forearm pad thing obviously isn't a big deal as no one was sure what you were trying to point out was wrong with the photo. Also I do understand how it is acceptable to wear certain items only if one is protecting an injury. Either the item is acceptable for wear on the field or it is not. If the item is accpetable for the field then the individuial has the option of wearing it whenever he wants, not only if he is protecting an injury.
Well I am certainly wiser than this man. It is only too likely that neither of us has any knowledge to boast of; but he thinks that he knows something which he does not know, whereas I am quite conscious of my ignorance. At any rate it seems that I am wiser than he is to this small extent, that I do not think that I know what I do not know. ~Socrates