Thread: Scab Umpires
View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 13, 2006, 03:01pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to BigUmp56 Send a message via Yahoo to BigUmp56
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge
TRANSLATION FROM JOE'S WORLD TO REALITY

I cannot look up the conversations myself; I need someone to hold my hand and use Google or the search engine because I am too dumb to know how to read. Even though I am too lazy to look up the several conversations that were had, I need Jeff Rutledge to do the hard work for me. Also I am not smart enough to read the comments just made in this post about socalblue1 on page #5 of this very thread and I do not know how to go to the bottom of this thread and look at related topics, I have to accuse someone of something that I am not smart enough to look up and confirm for myself. In normal life need someone to tell me things that I can see for myself.

Will someone tell me when I have to go to the bathroom next time? I cannot figure that out for myself either.

Peace

What was that song the fat little mayor from the movie Best Little Whorehouse in Texas sang?

Wasn't it something about a side-step?

Jeff:

Were your grammar not so fractured and your dissemination abilities not so convoluded you could have been a politician instead of an Amway salesman.

Wait, never mind, I guess you would make a perfect politician.

Tim.