Thread: Scab Umpires
View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 13, 2006, 01:46pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve
Jeff, are you a member of the AMLU? I asked for specific remarks directed toward the Minor League Umpires. Your inability to answer the most simple of questions is the reason I said you are a charade.
I have answered your questions (which for the most part are very broad and not related to the issue at hand). I am just not going to answer them in the manner that you want me to just to make you happy. What I seem to say makes you upset and I am personally getting a kick out of that. I never even responded to you in this debate about what I claimed or did not claim about the tone of this discussion.

Quote:
You post statements, and then, in true liberal fashion, try to double-talk your way out of them, without really addressing the original question. You were wrong, realized you were wrong, and then tried to half-step your way around it, thinking that we are stupid anyway, who's going to notice? But I noticed.
Quote:
To further quote the song, "you're nearly a good laugh, you're nearly a laugh but you're really a cry."
Now you are quoting music I most likely do not listen to. You already referenced Pink Floyd a group I never listened to or liked. I have a couple of references for you but that would be name-calling. So I will refrain from those types of words.

Peace