Thread: Scab Umpires
View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 13, 2006, 11:17am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwwashburn
Jrutledge,

Do you realize that you do not seem to actually reply to what people are saying? Maybe you do this by accident but it sure seems like you do it on purpose.

I already said it does not offend me.

It was asked for you produce something that ANYone said inflammatory or insulting about AMLU guys. You utterly refuse to do so-I think it is because you made it up.
I have answered your question, I just do not agree with you. You also can look up any discussion that we have had here. I am not going to waste my time when this site clearly has a search feature where any of us can look up words, topics and people's posts. I do not refuse to do anything. I think that you are intelligent enough to use the feature and come to a conclusion all by yourself. You have seemed to drawn a conclusion so why do you need me to prove it to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwwashburn
My point is that it is not constructive to use insulting and inflammatory language. It certainly is not in harmony with your sig.

Joe
I do not thing it matters or has anything to do with being inflammatory on an internet site. If this comment is inflammatory it makes me wonder how umpires like yourself react when other things are said on the field?

Peace