View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 11, 2006, 12:33am
Official Forum Member

Aaarrrggghhhhh!

Good Lord I get tired of seeing so many threads destroyed and ran off subject again, and again, and again, by Jeff Rutledge. And you say people get along with you??? I can't think of anyone that gets along with you on this forum. You continually make negative posts and then sign them all with "Peace."

You continually make up some question that serves no purpose, and that you really aren't expecting anyone to answer, and then you harp on it again and again and again. Until someone gives up and says, OKAY! I'll answer your question, even though the appropriateness of your question to the thread, is trivial, if not nonexistent.

Jeff, if you don't care about who uses a counter and who doesn't then don't read the thread. Somebody did care. Somebody posted. Some people replied. Why can't you just leave it at that?

It was important to Nick. And I felt it was important that I encourage him.

Do you ever think about how much of your life you have wasted inciting these childish little tirades in which you continually seem so embroiled? I know I think about it for myself every time I open a thread and it's got your name in it. Well here's another thread with a half page of content and 3 pages of impertinent, improper English and frustrated bickering.

To all you others, PLEASE DON'T FEED THE BEARS.

Good night.