View Single Post
Old Mon Apr 10, 2006, 02:46pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigUmp56
Jeff:

Can't you be objective enough to see at least see a perceived hostility in your post?
If there is hostility perceived, then that is the problem of people like you that want to always find conflict in a person's statement. You cannot see my expressions as I ask this question or know my character as to why I am asking the question in the first place. I also told you there was nothing more than me asking a question and you once again are trying to convince yourself of the motive.

Quote:
I do think you're wrong in that if an umpire has the focus to go through a game without an indicator he will benefit on his focus on tracking pitches.
Who said there was anything wrong with that? Once again focus on the question that was asked. Is there a problem if someone wants to use and indicator or decides not to use an indicator? What difference should it make to any of us if the particular umpire gets their job done appropriately?

Quote:
Is is a significant improvement? Probably not. Is it worth discussing from time to time? Absolutely.
I did not ask if there was improvement, I asked if there was a problem if an umpire chooses to use an indicator or not? If there is a problem, why is it a problem? If it is a problem to you, should it be a problem if they personally decide to do what works for them? I also did not ask if the question was able to be discussed or not. Of course it has been discussed. Just do a search and you will get some indication how much it has been discussed.

Peace