View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 30, 2006, 02:15pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durham
I am not arguing, I am saying show me a better way and tell me why it is better. And if I respond with my reasoning, explain to me how it is faulty. I am sure there are knowledgeable people here that do share, but I am not seeing much of that. I have been wrong before and will be again, but I don't learn from being told that I am wrong without someone showing me how or why. I don't think anyone's kids will learn from no, don't do it that way, unless you show them how to do it.

If the board's members are leery of debate, then what makes them more comfortable?

Many extremely well-trained umpires offered you suggestions on how to have curbed the ill-mannered behavior early in the game.

Instead of , in the very least, agreeing to disagree, you proceeded to blather on about how what you did was correct and every one else was wrong. You were not debating, you were preachin' from the Bible of Durham.

Again I'll state, if you do not want to hear the answer, please don't ask the question.

You do not want to be shown anything, you want to attempt to showcase how superior you think you are.

Doug