View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 28, 2006, 10:53pm
Official Forum Member

Why post? That is like asking why log on? And, if I don't agree with you I am not suppose to respond for fear of what it might look like to you?

So you guys eject every assistant coach that talks to you, or questions you? Do you get like 4-6 ejections a week?

mcrowder, just because I said I warned someone doesn't mean that I said, "Hey you, that is enough" or "not one more word." Like I said earlier I would be a very foolish official to practice those types of habits. And as far as the parenting thing, that is apples and oranges and in poor taste as an example.

If I said, "Hey guys were not going to sit here and do this all day." and someone responds, I am suppose to dump him?

Pete, since I was promoted in 2002 in pro ball and opted to leave the game for a more stable and rewarding career and l have happily worked a very nice Div I schedule, and I have never once been questioned by partners, observers, or coordinators about how I handle people on the field.

I posted and will continue to post real situations so that others and myself can learn from them. Unless you have any objections.