View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 28, 2006, 10:43pm
Official Forum Member

Far worse than HS

I expect to hear it from 1 side or another on any close play. Its part of the game and half the fun. Let it go and keep your mind on the game and keep the game running. You don't want to draw attention to anything that may bother you or SLOW down the game. You're in charge, but you can't put a fence between the field and the OPEN dugout. Don't stop to discuss it or ask about anything because it only increases the CATCALLS.

Why should teams or fans be kept from suppporting their teammates when things turn sour. Lozers are never happy people. I would like to know what your wrote in that report. "He argued with my partner's judgment call" just doesn't cut my mustard for an ejection. College kids are peanuts, but I can't believe you ejected the HEAD guy if you plan to go back there any time soon. Now I know my comments aren't welcomed by some members of the peanut gallery. But I am sure I have read better advise on this website that supports my position. You have to show thick skin and only eject for C's and P's. I can only guess that WE call that approachable, now.