View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 26, 2006, 09:34pm
Do not give a damn!!

Red face Oh well, life does go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irefky
You really have a lot of hatred, resentment. My apologies if you read more into what I was saying than what I was really saying. I just want all of us to live together. What I was saying, "I was more worried about white folks in our association having the problem, not the other guy." Not that it sound, more than you want it to sound offensive.
I had an opinion one what you said that means I have hatred and resentment? Who do I have this hatred towards? Let the truth be told I have accomplished a lot more than many with all things being equal. Race is a factor in a lot of things. I have no problem talking about that. You comments I found interesting and I was not the only one that pointed this fact out. Now if you are upset that someone took your words and drew a conclusion, well that is something you will have to do deep down in your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irefky
Please accept my apologies if I offended you. I certainly don't want to make anyone have to overcome anything that I say or do in life. I don't see black as African Americans, I really don't. I look at the black man as I do myself, as an American, nothing more or less.
Who said anything about being offended? I think you really need to look inward to find what you meant. I did not say I was at all offended. If anything I found your comments "interesting." Remember, you made them, I just commented on them. I am sorry that you have to define everything as what country they are from. Of course most people in this country are American; we should not have to keep pointing that out. This is not an international issue.

Peace