View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 15, 2006, 04:55pm
Official Forum Member

Last night, the last JV game of the season. Visiting team is making a comeback, home is up by 1 with just under 2 minutes, I am a lead. Visiting team turns it over mid court. A1 is going in for an easy bucket with B1 and B2 trailing...B1 gives him a two handed push in the back. Partner immediately signals an intentional foul. Seconds later I hear another whistle and my partner gives B1 a T (later found out B1 said "G.D. S of a B. Bull@@@@ call"). In the meantime, A1 is up and looking to get to B1. I get to them and keep them seperated, A2 helps get A1 away from the area and B2 pulls B1 toward their bench.

My partner then reports both fouls when I hear B1 say "F this cr@p" as he pulls his shirt over his head...so I give him his second T. I report the second T and inform the coach the player is DQ and start the clock. Horns sounds and I ask the coach for the sub, he yells "I'll get the dann sub when I am damn good and ready, understand?"...TWEET, whack. That got his attention and the sub enters.

Home team made all 8 shots, an easy bucket after the throw in, another layup after a quick steal. Wins by 15.

What a way to end the season.