View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 03, 2006, 11:46am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to RPatrino Send a message via Yahoo to RPatrino
Heck, I don't know if you over reacted or not. I probably would not have EJ'd on the comment from the bench.

I would, however, had issued stern warnings. I hate when things start coming from the benches, if you have something to say to me, come and say it to my face. Chirping from the benches must be stopped immediately or the game will deteriorate rapidly.

I also hate when a youth ball coach flys out on the field like he's some sort of MLB manager. A coach who runs "like a bullet fired from a gun", is usually hot and bothered and the discussion is usally very quick (and pointless). Plus, the life span of this coach in this game is greatly reduced, he is on a short leash, after I give him my 2 cents on his behavior. Also, I sure hope he was the manager or head coach. In my games if an assistant does that he is toast before he reaches my position.

Each of us has his own tolerance level, and we draw our own lines that if crossed leads to ejections.

Bob

-----------------------
We are stewards of baseball. Our customers aren't schools or coaches or conferences. Our customer is the game itself.