View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 30, 2006, 09:46am
Official Forum Member

Husker John, This post here tells me what kinda of coach you are and what kinda of role model your being for your players. WOW!!
I agree with ref the whole way! In Ohio Asst. are supposed to be seen and not heard. Only head coach is allowed to stand and talk to refs. Any variation and it leads to what happened to you. Your not allowed to stand at all, but after a T on head coach, because of you. Hes not allowed to stand now either. Good Job! The only time you can question a ref as an asst. is during a timeout and be on your best behavior at that time also. So my thoughts are since you have these refs the next five games you go to them next game and give them a sincere apology. Sit down next to the coach, keep your mouth shut and let the kids play and the refs ref. Dont let your actions help to determine the kids game.

[Edited by chrs_schuster on Jan 30th, 2006 at 09:54 AM]