View Single Post
Old Sat Jan 28, 2006, 01:20am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker
I think this must be an officially declared event and it was this week. Several of you have described horrible game this week, and I had a real lulu tonight. 1A girls' varsity. These schools don't even have JV teams -- too small. Visitor's book person was incredibly partisan and got pretty vocal by the end. Visitor coach tossed in the third quarter. Wouldn't leave. No assistant to sit on the bench. Had to have a major conference about who was allowed to take over. Over 50 fouls. Worst of all, the visitors came really close to catching up by the end, and we almost had OT. 4 more minutes of that stuff, and I'd have applied for combat pay.
Hmmmm, coach tossed, no assistant - unless they had their AD or another school employee to take over it sounds like a forfeit to me Juulie.....

I had a 4A F/JV girls double header tonight - DDHS @ Central Catholic. First game was about what you'd expect, but the JV was actually pretty good. Now if I can only make it through the 3 G8 tournament games I have at Sunset this weekend....