View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 23, 2006, 08:04pm
Official Forum Member

Everybody has posted great things. I like BITS's especially. You don't or shouldn't care if a crowd moans about a late whistle. I love them I think they are my best friend. If a player goes to the whole and the call is borderline and the ball goes in. No call. If it doesn't. Tweet and you shoot two. Knowing what contact is and is not a foul at different levels seperatest the whistle blowers from the refs.

As far as primary and secondary whistles go there is a cadence in how the whistles should sound. I just reread your post. I thought you were at Lead. You are trail, this play is yours to the hole so you should get first crack at it anyway. If this vet is going to get picky then just pick up his crumbs. This is how you do it:

Whistles should sound in cadence (like a one, two, not simultaneous most of the time). In the play you described it should be you, then him with the late whistle if he sees a foul, but that is ok let him have this play as his so called "primary" and when he doesn't blow it, just be patient enough so that you are the one with the late whistle.