View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 23, 2006, 12:40am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally posted by TimTaylor
Quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker
Another thing I realized this afternoon is that it's getting on toward "that time" of the season when coaches are getting grouchy. I remember this from last year. I think next year I'll write a note into my date book so that I can see it coming, and won't be taken by surprise.
Hmmmm - maybe we could get someone to slip a little prozac in their water bottles...

Where were the games Juulie? Sounds like you had a lot more fun than we did at DDHS last night. Of course then there was the Canby tournament today - we had two player ejections and three intentional fouls, and that was in only the 1st game. Fortunately the 2nd went much better.........
Wow, I'm glad I stayed home and watched the Seahawks win.

My games were St. Mary's/Barlow, all three T's on St. Mary's. Two on the freshman coach, one on JV. I'm over it by now. Life is too short to let some loud mouth ruin my weekend. Besides I had a blast working 6th and 7th grade girls yesterday in the T..(Tigard)..BA. Their board has really cracked down on yelling at the refs, and the games are a blast. The girls are just so cute!