Thread: PEEWEE gone bad
View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 18, 2006, 10:08pm
Official Forum Member

Angry

I am hoping that you all can help answer some questions for me. I have a daughter who plays 4th grade basketball while in a tournament last night something went horribly wrong. I hope I dont offend anyone but the ref. was bad. He called multiple fouls on our team and let the other get away with blatantly obvious fouls. Also the "young" man controlling the clock and poss. was completely off. He didnt stop the clock when he was suppose to, at one point he gave the other team points for a missed basket. They sat one of our girls for fouling out, but the one saving grace we had is that this game was recorded and it is so obvious the favortism that it is sickening. Our girls lost 4 to 6. Of those 6 points the other team was handed 4 of them on 7 different times on the free throw line. My question is how is it that with so many people complaining, (it was bad enough that the other team had a problem with the calls being made)that nothing was done to justify the situation? Is there not someone we can send the video to so they can review the situation and possibly do something to rectify it? In honestly I think they should be allowed to play again. With officals who are fair to both teams.