Thread: Game speed
View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 15, 2006, 06:20pm
Do not give a damn!!

Stop working those games. Unless you need the money or you cannot work any other level of games, stop working those little kid games. If you want to advance and get go further in your HS career or college career, leave those games alone. I know someone is going to complain because I said this and claim that is not good advice. Most officials I know that have advanced through the HS ranks and got to the college level do not work any of these games or stopped working these games years ago. All these games can do is teach you how to blow a whistle. These games are not for you to learn a lot of things from them. If you are struggling with speed of the game, you have to decide what kind of games you ultimately want to work. If you do not want to work these games for the rest of your life, then put more of an effort in working the levels you will eventually see. For example if you want to work HS and advance far in HS, work only HS. You could also throw in some college games if you want to get better as well.

Peace