Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by RookieDude
Quote:
Originally posted by rockyroad
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
well, I just went kinda tingly. All over.
Man, now we KNOW it was a loooonnnngggg time ago - it's been 15 or 20 years since JR was able to feel tingly all over.
Well...at least it's tingly.

...wasn't it JR that said...

If it ain't hurtin', it probably ain't workin'.
True story.....

When I was about 7 years old, my parents took me on a Caribbean cruise out of Miami Beach. While we were passing through the Bermuda Triangle, the ship got caught in a tremendous storm and went down. The next thing I knew I was all alone on a life raft, just drifting along with the current. About 2 days after that, I was lucky enough to be washed ashore on a deserted island. Well, I lived on that island all by myself for about 10 years. One day, while walking along the beach, I saw this beautiful, voluptuous young blonde lying on the beach.
I went up to her and said "Who are you and what are you doing here?".
She said "Our boat was shipwrecked last night and I just got washed up on this beach this morning. And who are you, you long-haired, tall and handsome stranger, and what are you doing on this deserted island?".
Well, I told her my tale about also being shipwrecked as a lad, and having to live on that deserted island for the last 10 years.
The beautiful blonde said "That's simply amazing, you incredibly handsome young man, but how did you survive on this island for so long?".
I told her "Well, I caught fish from the sea and drank coconut milk, but I mainly dug for clams".
She said "But what have you done for sex all these years?".
I replied "Sex? What is sex?".

So she showed me........

Afterwards, she said "What do you think of 'sex' now, young JR?".
I said "Wow, that was great! But look at whatinthehell you did to my clamdigger!".

It's true, Dude-y, it's true......

Now that is a CLASSIC!

Gotta go...have a small school Varsity Boys game tonight...they are undefeated and looking to extend the streak vs. a cross-town private school rival...should be fun.

Richland, WA