Old Fri Jan 13, 2006, 11:05am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by RookieDude
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref
He has a thyroid condition for which he gets 2 pills a day and hacks up his cat dinner at least once a week - usually on something I left sitting on the floor
That cat should be coyote bait.

I keep telling my wife one day she'll open the freezer & find him staring back at her, nestled between the frozen chicken & the frozen peas...

jeffpea, your's is a good point and maybe your words are safer than mine (could be I was trolling a bit, caught me a nice one, eh Nate? ).

Point remains if you're aware of some activity the coach is complaining about and the crew has been letting it go for some reason then do not tell him you'll "watch for it". Tell him you see it too but it is not worth a whistle.
Hey Dan....again I dont agree with your statement "I see it but it's not worth a whistle." Assuming you work HS Varsity level games, which I think you do, for me this would not be an acceptable answer. If a HS V coach in my area is continually complaining over #24 holding then there is a good chance #24 is holding. I am not going to lock onto that player and watch every move, but I may be a little more observant. If it turns out that the coaches just complaining, then you may say "she/he is doing nothing illegal, coach."