Thread: Hey tomegun...
View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 11, 2006, 11:21am
Huck Finn

I'm blushing. Thank you for thinking of me.

First of all, I would have to see this call like Chuck said.
Second, the crew on this game was strong = they can do things we can't in a game because they who they are.

Picturing this play in my head, the distance the C went outside his area is roughly have the width of the paint. The other situation was about 10 times that far.

What did the T do when the drive started? He has very little time to step left or right. The T could have stepped to the right and the push off was with the left hand.

If the T didn't move correctly he could have been stacked and either not seen the push or not seen how much it effected the defender.

Can you tell us where the other 8 players were located and what the C's matchups were? Was the C's whistle slightly delayed?

I think this play is 1/10 the distance of the other call, which makes a big difference. I think this situation would be similar to what would have happened if the T had made the call in the other thread.