View Single Post
Old Sat Jan 07, 2006, 04:01pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by mplagrow
I'm with you on all of that, JRut--and I learned, yes. The only point I can refute is that the foul was at midcourt where the girl went down, and I even heard him say "1 and 1" when he administered the first shot.
What I am talking about is the foul situation per say, but the bonus situation. Unless there was a foul count on the scoreboard he might have assumed what the foul situation was (which he should not do). You have to pay attention to what your partner is doing when they administer FTs. If they are doing something wrong you need to be on top of it immediately. Now please do not take this as if I am ragging on you that is not my intention. I have been in the same spot you have been and I had to learn to pay more attention and not assume my partner is competent as me or my other partner. Even last night I messed up a FT situation that I administered during a bonus and I had to correct my mistake immediately. My partners gave me crap for it (all in good fun) and I learned from the situation. Mistakes happen to all of us. I know you will learn from this situation. The next time do not put that much stock in your partner. Take it upon yourself to know what the situation is and when there is a problem correct it no matter who you are working with.

Peace