View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 02, 2006, 10:45pm
Do not give a damn!!

Wink The typical internet officials speaks once again.

Quote:
Originally posted by zebraman

Rut,

You are non-existent on this board. You have alienated just about everyone on this board at one time or another. Does it ever enter your mind of why so many posts end with one of your posts? It's because most of us just ignore most of your blather.
Who are these people that do not respond to what I say? I get responses all the time on this board and by people that come to all the boards I frequent. I might get responses by you (and were very quick to respond to this thread I see) and a couple of people that I personally do not care for, but to say that I am non-exsistent is not only wishful thinking on your part but a flat out lie. Now do not flatter yourself and the other internet officials that come here. I am not going around responding to every person that comes here and I can say with confidence I almost never respond to a few people but that is because I have deemed their points of view as usless. But I do not come here and try to make those people public or care to.

Quote:
Originally posted by zebraman
I have no axe to grind nor am I bitter.... I just don't agree with many of your senseless and mindless diatribes. I have agreed with you occasionally when you have put a decent argument together and used sentences that actually make sense.

Z
I do not know what being bitter had to do with this conversation. Other than you trying to play sotto psychiatrist and tell everyone why they post, no one here is bitter. Tommy was making a joke about something that is not only true, but many posters wear with a badge of honor. Every time someone says something about the NBA, you would think the “wanna be elite” of this board tries to shoot down anything about it. Or at the very least tell everyone how much they do not like the NBA. Now I am not the biggest NBA fan, but I know I can learn a lot more about officiating from people that are from the NBA than the likes of someone like you that has only worked a State final (in girls at that). Juulie had to tell you a few weeks ago to just shut up when I was giving my personal opinion. My comments were not directed at you or anything that dealt directly with you. But as usually you think your **** does not stink and I had to be subjected to your whining because I said something that might not apply to the basketball Mecca that you deal with in your neck of the woods. At least when I see you or anyone post something, I realize that everything being said does not apply to me. You on the other hand want to talk about being bitter but you are the first one to say something when it does not jive with your personal feelings. You are just an internet officials and that is all you will ever be to me.

Tommy must have struck a nerve, you came calling as predicted. Tommy has a right to feel that way and so do you. But that does not mean he is bitter or has a problem to say it. If you did not like what was said, why do you have to make a personal attack when you were no where to be found in this post before his comments?

Peace