View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 25, 2005, 01:16pm
Official Forum Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by BktBallRef
Quote:
Originally posted by truerookie
I am not looking for any misunderstandings here. All, I am saying if you can find the time to make any comments make it worthwhile by have an evaluation form with you.
A few weeks ago, I arrived at the game site to find that all both JV games were being played in front of the varsity contests. The girls JV game was in the 4th quarter. As I sat and watched, the game went to OT. The R came out started to put the ball in play per the AP arrow. I stepped out of the bleachers and whispered to the lead, "You always start an OT with a jump ball." He would have been pretty damn stupid to have siad, "I'm sorry but you don't have an evaluator's form, do you?"

Evaluators' use evaluation forms. In many areas, the officials who work the game after you probably won't. Even if forms are used in your area, to take the stand that you can't learn from someone unless they have a form is very closed minded.

You should forget ever going to a camp, as I can guarantee you that everything that you're told will not be on a form.

Who in the HAMSANDWICH!! are you to tell me what I should forget about doing?.

[Edited by BktBallRef on Dec 25th, 2005 at 01:13 PM]