Thread: umpire fees
View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 17, 2005, 12:31am

Quote:
Originally posted by PWL
Caught him surfing last night at http://www.umpire.org. Goes by Augie Donatelli. Clicked on his profile. That was the email address he had listed. Probably changed his profile by now. Don't know. Right now he's over there arguing a balk call. Just read the thread. Can't admit he got it wrong. Really funny reading.

Don't think he would admit to having this in his profile. Trust me it was there.

As for Fronheiser. Read lots of posts before I ever made a post here. Found him to be one of the most condensing posters on the forum. First post I make, he pops his big mouth off. Likes to throw the word troll around. Needs to look in mirror.
You "caught me surfing last night?"

What are you, some kind of internet police? You need to really get a life, loser! I go where I please.

I, unlike you, have the cojones to back up whatever I say. I was right about the rule, others were confused. You're just mad at all the people who tried to help you out. It is you that is wrong about nearly everything you post.

I also would not go and change my profile, it remains the same. At that web site, it is suggested by site management to not put in a real e-mail address, so I made one up which I thought was pretty funny. In no way do I want to take your busboy job at Denny's away from you. But leave it to you to be crude enough to actually post it. So, you look like a fool, big deal.

As far as what name I use, people here know what name I use there, and at other sites as well. You're not telling them anything they don't already know, Mr. Shock and Awe.
So why don't you go back to minding everybody elses business, and leave my business the hell alone?

[Edited by SanDiegoSteve on Dec 17th, 2005 at 12:40 AM]
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25