View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 08, 2005, 02:58pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JCrow
Thankfully, no. In Massachusetts alone, there have been 5 fatal aaccidents in the last 3 years involving Spider Stagings. Not a very humerous subject when you consider the families.

Hmmmmmm......you say there was 1:40 left in a Game where Team A was up by 4 and as A1 dribbles up the court, his Coach is yelling "_____OUT" which you couldn't quite interpret due to the Coach's poor enounciation. You think he may have been referring to the famous "SIDE OUT" Play in basketball? Is that where the Guards, Forwards and Center all go to a corner and allow the "SIDE-OUT" to go one-on-one against the other Team's "MIDDLE-IN"?

Next, you T the Coach a few times and alter the destiny of Team A in a manner that could only be imagined in a Classical Greek Tragedy. Afterward, your aleged Assignor congratulats you on your "FEMA-like Crisis Management Style" while not thinking to himself,

"Please God...get me way from this lunatic before he hurts me, too."

I think I understand......
Lunatic...you say?

JCrow...I think you've been around your cleaning chemicals to long.
It's a 7th grade coach yelling something unintelligable to his player, not the officials...no eye contact, no signal, nothing, just some hollering that had what sounded like an "OUT" at the end. You want to grant time-outs when a coach is yelling instructions to his player, because you ASSUMED he wanted a time-out? OK...In this case, you would have been correct...so I'll take the criticism and say we kicked it.

But, "altering the destiny" of a 7th grade boys game...."Greek Tragedy"..."alleged assignors"..."T the coach a few times"....brother, you do have the flare for dramatics.

Richland, WA