View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 05, 2005, 01:04pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Here's what I got, under ncaa rules (juco):

1. Double T on A2 & B2, no shots POI

2. B6 ejected immediately. Not sure what "engaged" means, but if he fought with A3 then A3 gets ejected as well and both get written up for fighting and coach B gets 1 indirect. Offsetting fouls so no shots. If not a fight, I would probably not T A3 and coach B doesn't get an indirect and team A gets 2 shots for B6's idiocy. If B6 attacked A3 but A3 didn't retaliate then no T for A3 and coach B gets an indirect for B6 coming off the bench & fighting.

3. B6 is already ejected due to his single flagrant T, you can't T him again.

So let's see...if A3 fought then we have no shots and each team gets 2 team fouls added to their total for the dead ball action. If A3 did NOT fight and you didn't T him then A gets 2 shots and B gets 2 team fouls, A gets 1 team foul for the dead ball action.

A gets the ball...uhmm....I think at the spot of B6/A3 fight...? Or maybe at the original spot.

Oh yeah, once B6 is tucked away in the locker room get the game going again, no need to wait for the police.

Any comments??

edit: After reading Chuck & Bob's post I agree, A2 & B2 need to be ejected for fighting as well.

[Edited by Dan_ref on Dec 5th, 2005 at 01:08 PM]